It’s quite easy to build your own Smart Mirror
Smart mirrors come from the science fiction. They imagine the whole world and are the central part, it optimistic fthe future vision. With the help of a smart mirror, you can imagine easily like where the data role the world or where the screens come. However, it is here to feed you at the notice moments, whatever the information it doesn’t matter. The following modules are included in it:
- Current Weather
- Weather Forecast
- News Feed,
- Hello World
It’s like a fun part you can operate through efficiently. It can turn out the building into the smart mirror, not because of science fiction just because it is usable for you. First, you need a random kickstart technique. Today, the smartphone is also called as the magic mirror, due to a couple of things. You can customize the smart mirror according to your requirements.
How can you build your smart mirror?
It is quite easy to build your own smart mirror by using some material. The following are essential points:
- A Raspberry Pi 3: it depends on you that what Raspberry Pi you are using. However, you can use the old version also. It is quite essential to use it with Wi-Fi adapter.
- HDMI-in monitor: through this, the smart mirror screen can display easily. The mirror depends on the size you are choosing. Ultimately you need to use the big one. With the help of USB device, you don’t need any other Pi or plug.
- Two-way glass: with the help of a two-way glass, you can use the side which one you like most. It’s quite essential to get the same glass just like your mirror. Also, it work like Acrylic ones.
- Some devices: you need some devices to operate like keyboard or mouse. Through this, you can quickly setup things on the Pi.
- Mirror frame: you can use shadow box for mirror frame. Also, you can put cardboard matting. Generally, it depends on you that what you find. You can also build a custom frame for your mirror.
7. Tools: while fixing you need tools like paper, dusting cloths, and some polisher.
When you have all these material, you need to put it together. This is the most challenging task because more concentration is required to fulfill the task. Building a smart mirror is always the hardest part, but it can only be done with some professionals skills.
However, you can also take standard installation guideline, in case you are not useful in building. Hardly, it takes 20 minutes to 40 minutes for the technical setting. In the past, Raspberry Pi was not available and there were couple of extra step are included in this regard.
Also, you can rotate the screen means; you can use it in any direction. Make sure that the WiFi connection is secure because the whole process is incomplete without WiFi connectivity.